Skip to main content
Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Lawyers who use a licensed foreign language/sign language interpreter to work with a client can submit a Request for Reimbursement to the Paralegal Certification Program. A Request for Reimbursement form can be found on the State Bar’s website, and should include an explanation of the client’s disability, the extent of the interpreter services, and documentation of the time and charge to the lawyer. 

Filed Under: General News

Back to top